THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Well, what can you do when someone gets the idea to create a slip n slide in the backyard. My hubby got out the hose for the boys and one of their friends. He then attached it to the top of the slide on our playset, and let the boys have at it!

The first video clip is a funny one of Blake. He was going so fast that his bottom skidded on the grass. This prompted the 2nd video when Shawn added a tarp so they could "slide longer". The 3rd video is the kids getting creative and trying to form a train.

Ahhhhh, summer!!! You gotta love it!!!

2 comments:

Bill Wolfe said...

This great. I love summer stuff like this. I remember as a kid we had a garden and I dug this huge hole and then lined it with plastic, then filled it with water....Making my own "pool". Turned out to be a muddy mess, but I sure did have fun!

Shannon said...

You guys know how to have fun!! I just love it!! We'll have to get the two love birds together to play again soon too!! Can't miss out at the Liller Fun House ;)!!