THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Girls Night Out!!!

My friend Christine was celebrating her birthday. They asked me to join them so I said "sure, why not"!

Boy am I glad I did. I had a fabulous time - and even though I don't get out much, I have to say that these ladies were a blast to hang out with. The really cool thing is almost all of them live in our neighborhood association. I feel like I have a whole new group of great girlfriends!!!

So, Happy Birthday Christine - and thanks for an amazing time! I seriously can't wait until we do it again!!!


The girls! Back Row: Suzanne, Lisa, Me & Jill. Front Row: Mary, Christine & Jess

We went to this awesome restaurant on the Morse Reservoir called Wolfie's - we're definitely going back there, it felt like we were on vacation at some beach! This was a cool picture I got of the sunset.

No comments: