THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekend Pics

It's been a busy but fun weekend! Yesterday, we traveled to Cincinnati for an awesome party! I've known my friend Lori (or LL as I call her) since we were kids. We grew up in the same neighborhood, went to Jr. High and High School together, and even ended up living one house away when we were both married. Several years ago, Lori got Leukemia. Like so many other things in her life - Lori has come through this trial with flying colors, and I'm so proud of her!!! Today's celebration was called Lori's Re-Birth Party - it was the celebration of being cancer-free for 5 years!!! It's inspiring to see how faith in God, good friends and family, and perseverance can get you through whatever life hands you. I love ya LL!!!

I also included a few pics from Grant's last baseball game (which was against one of his best friends' teams) and a pic I took today of Grant and Daddy at the pool!

Hope you're all enjoying your summer!


Me and LL

Evan and Grant posing at the party

Patrick and Grant after their game

Daddy shielding Grant's eyes from the sun

No comments: