THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Monday, June 02, 2008

Playdate!!!

Today, we spent the morning at our friend Tara's house. We had been talking about getting all us girls together with the kids for a playdate for awhile now - it just took Tara's good organization skills to put it together!!!

The kids had a great time making a craft, while we girls chatted and ate some delicious food Tara made: French Toast Casserole (thanks Tara, I think I gained like 5 lbs. off that stuff); sausage pinwheels, blueberry muffins - ahhhh yes, it was yummy, my treadmill is gonna be working overtime on this today!!!

Let's do this again soon girls!


Shannon showed me something I didn't know my camera even had - a timer!!! Thanks to her, we got this great shot of the 4 of us: From L to R, Shannon, Tara, me and Shan Shan.

The boys playing together.

The girls playing together.

Craft time! Tara had the kids make cute pillowcases for their dads for Father's Day! This will be the only pic of Caleb's pillowcase - he was done so fast and before I could get my camera out, he was back to the playroom!!!
Blake's pillowcase!
Princess P's pillowcase!
Jake and Emily's pillowcase!
Our fearless craft leader Tara, setting the fabric crayon designs on the pillowcases.


4 comments:

The Nichols' Family said...

We had a lot of fun hanging out! We will have to do it again soon.

Shannon said...

GREAT PICTURES BETHIE!! We are some hot momma's aren't we!!! Oh it's always great to get the hubby and wife together. So our summer will be filled with many more of these playdates. We had loads of fun! Love ya girl!!

Nook said...

This was a great way to spend a morning! The food was delicious...so much for starting the diet back up today!

I'm also glad that you'll be staying. I can't believe that we've been meeting almost every week for almost 4 years!

Love ya.
Shan

Christina said...

So much fun - summer is such a great time to slow down and catch up with friends. Ok - so Beth - lets get together again soon.