THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Today, Tomorrow & Yesterday

Today is my dad's birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

Tomorrow we leave for Atlanta to visit my sister and her family - be sure to look for a post on that next week, along with a post for the BIG LIL'S FIREWORKS EXTRAVAGANZA which is happening on July 3rd - you AREN'T going to want to miss it!!! You can view a little You Tube clip
HERE if you want a little taste of what you'll be missing. But I'm sure I'll post some more clips after this year's party as well.

But this post is from yesterday. This summer, I'm watching our friends' kids a few days during the week, and we decided to go on "field trips" every other week. This week, they all decided on the Zoo. Well, I haven't been to the zoo in forever, but we all had a lot of fun. Evan took a friend of his as well, so I was totally outnumbered at 6 to 1!



The group hanging out by the sharks.

Blake loved petting the little sharks, I could barely drag him away from them until he heard the word...

PENGUINS! They all loved watching the penguins swim and play.

This was a cute shot by the Polar Bear.

They all loved the little outdoor gift shops, here they are posing and playing with these little clapper things. You squeeze the handle and their mouths open and close. Yeah, who were the marketing geniuses who invented these crazy things?!?!

This was my favorite - The Koalas!!! Unfortunately, they were both sleeping, so this was the best shot I could get through the glass.

This was the next best shot - Blake liked the little Koala mask at the gift shop outside the exhibit.

A little Dippin' Dots for the kiddos.

The Dolphin Show - this was really cool, but a VERY SHORT SHOW!

4 of the 6 decided to sit in the "Splash Zone", you can see the water spots on some of their clothing - they definitely got WET!




2 comments:

Christina said...

Beth you are crazy - I don't even take my 2 kids to the zoo by myself and you took 6 -- why didn't you call me up and take my kids also -- come on what is 2 more???

The Nichols' Family said...

I am amazed at your parenting abilities.... I get a little stressed just packing up two kiddos and here you are...Super Mom! Let us know where your next adventure is going to be...we may just show up and get in on all of the fun.