THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary




Wow! This time 13 years ago I was probably getting dressed for pre-pictures. We were married at 12:00 noon on April 29, 1995.

It's strange how time seems to go by so fast. Sometimes it feels like yesterday (although I wish I still looked as young as I do in this wedding picture), and other days it feels like forever!

Who would've thought 13 years ago we would be where we are now: 3 boys, a dog, a house in IN - just to name a few.

Shawn - I love you more and more with each passing day. The life we've built is amazing and I thank God for bringing you into my life 16 years ago at that karaoke bar in Mt. Adams! We've been through a lot together (that's actually an understatement!), but there's no one I'd rather trek through life with than you and our family!

Happy Anniversary honey!!! I love you!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't have it any other way!

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary Liller's!!! What a beautiful picture and you guys look so good for having been married 13 years ;)!!!

heather b said...

Congrats you guys. 13 years is quite a feat. Have a wonderful
14th year. One thing I have to say especially lately. Marraige is not for the faint hearted. Lots of hard hard work at times. Congrats and you both haven't changed a bit!!!

Wen said...

Happy 13th Anniversary Shawn & Beth! I hope you guys had a great day, whatever you did together! Beth, I thought about you on the 29th, remembering it was your anniversary ~ I'm just sorry that I didn't call you. :( I miss our regular contact. I hope that we can catch up very soon & get back into the swing of things! I miss you! xoxo

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

Beth, you look just the same. Just less tool and lace. Shawn, you should rock that hair again you stallion. Happy Anniversary! [Ah]

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love the picture!! You still look as beautiful as you did in the picture!!!

pwdrd donuts said...

Beth, would you wear that dress next time your on for the weekend?

Happy anniversary!

Shooting Stars said...

Congrats Lillers. That is awesome! You both haven't aged a bit - beautiful couple.

Christina said...

Congrats on 13 years.