THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

Okay, so I've been tagged twice now by Crystal and Nicole, so I guess I'd better get on with this! ;o)

Four jobs I've had:

1. Paralegal (Collections, Estate & Probate, Family Law)
2. 3rd party collections agent
3. Jewelry store sales associate
4. Full-time mommy

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Pretty Woman (still one of my faves)
2. Steel Magnolias
3. Breakfast Club
4. Any kids movie: Shrek, Flushed Away, Over the Hedge, Cars, Robots, ohhh the list just goes on and on an on...


Four places I've lived:
1. Cincinnati, Ohio
2. Anderson/Cherry Grove, Ohio
3. Mason, Ohio
4. Fishers, Indiana

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. American Idol
3. The Hills
4. House Hunters and pretty much any other HGTV show!

Four places I've been:
1. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
2. Warsaw, Poland
3. San Francisco, California
4. New York City
5. Hilton Head, South Carolina - ohhh wait, that's five, oh well.

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Linda
2. My hubby
3. My Bunco crew
4. All those crazy shopping places I signed up for: Old Navy, iTunes, Upromise, Staples, Bath & Body Works, Children's Place, Tommy Hilfiger, Pizza Hut - you name it, I've probably got my email registered with them!

Four of my favorite foods:
1. LaRosa's Pizza and Graeter's Ice Cream - man I miss my hometown sometimes!!! At least they have Skyline here!
2. Any kind of pasta
3. Salad - but only if it has lots of egg, bacon, cheese and croutons on it. Definitely not a "healthy" salad, but sure tastes good - especially with Russion or Thousand Island dressing on it!
4. Any home-cooked breakfast food - pancakes, bacon, hash browns, eggs, etc.
Okay, anyone else getting hungry???

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Paris, France
2. Switzerland - should've gone with my hubby when he went for the Tour De France when my Aunt and Uncle lived in Geneva!
3. Cape Cod, Maine - just want to taste really fresh lobster!!!
4. St. Thomas or some other crystal clear, blue ocean place with lots of sun and beaches!!!

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Moving back to Cincinnati ;o) (I can dream can't I???)
2. Seeing God's plan for our family's lives (see reference #1)
3. Visiting my sister more often now that she's out of NYC and closer in Atlanta, GA
4. More fun times and vacations with our best friends, the Cassidy's!

Four people I'm tagging:
Christina
Tara
Shannon Poe
Shannon Pongratz

3 comments:

Christina said...

I did it. My friend you got me out of a 3 week blog rut.

Anonymous said...

Oh please, Beth! Pretty Woman, Breakfast Club?? Surely you haven't forgotten your four times a day 'Heathers' obsession!! Love ya! LL

The Liller Family said...

LL - there were toooooo many to list, but you're right, I shouldn't have forgotton Heathers - or seeing Footloose 8 times at the theatre!!! ;o)