THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just a few friends

So last weekend, it was so nice out - a "few" of the neighbor kids all came over to play some Light Sabres vs. machine gun games! I just had to take a picture cuz' almost all of them wanted to pose for it (there were 13 kids total) - still not sure who won - Shawn even joined in at one point. It was all of them against him. I'm thinkin' the kids won that one...

I also got to watch cute little Emily Poe. I think it's the first time I've watched her without Jake (Blake and Grant weren't too happy about that as they love to play with Jake), but they had a good time pushing her in the swing!




1 comment:

Nook said...

Looks like the Liller's is the place to be for fun! Jake hates to miss a chance to play with the boys too. They're the closest thing he has to boy cousins! You can tell the boys he'll be around soon! Emily is so close to crawling, I can't believe it. Now she's making it onto her hands and knees, she just needs to move forward! Email me the pic, okay?

See you Wed!