THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Birthday Celebration Continues...

Wow - I hope my 40th Birthday is a party that lasts as long as Shawn's has!!! I think this is day 8 - but you gotta love our spinning group at the YMCA. Shawn's been teaching there forever and he has a ton of "regulars" - so they wanted to do something fun for him at his class tonight.

The room was decorated all in Over The Hill stuff, all our bikes had a balloon, and Shawn's instructor bike had a lovely "Behold The Ageless Wonder" necklace and "40" button for him to wear. Then, after class, we celebrated with ice cream cake! I know, I know - totally killed the workout we just went through, but it was sooooo good!!!

Now they're all partying at the RAM restaurant! I'm guessing this very long birthday party will finally end at our best friends Labor Day party in Cincy this weekend - we're really looking forward to that too!

Spinning room decor

Shawn on his instructor bike in all his glory! ;o)
I don't spin and take pics much - so this is the last pic you'll see of us in the actual class!

The DQ ice cream cake.
A little cake shot with some of the gang.
Yummmmmy cake family picture (plus Max, a friend of Evan's).

3 comments:

Shooting Stars said...

How Cool!!! Shawn is dead sexy in his Biker Pants. Does he ever wear them to bed for you!!!

Katie Bautz said...

I knew that I saw you guys at the Fishers Y. I worked out there all summer, but recently cancelled to save $$... I'm regretting it already.

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute - DQ cake a the Y? How could you!!!!
And Beth - I'm with you, I hope when I turn 40, the celebration never stops.