THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Billy Idol "Rocks" On!

Some friends of ours through the YMCA threw a huge "rocker" party to celebrate both their birthdays and wedding anniversary (all 3 are within days of each other).

For those of you who know my husband - he's never one to hold back when it comes to dressing up. I think once we stopped doing our huge Halloween bashes in favor of the 4th of July party, he had some withdrawal issues as he LOVES to dress up and go all out (I'm sure it has nothing at all to do with the fact that he turns 40 next Sunday). So, when Sandra and Travis told people to dress up as their favorite rock star - Shawn seized the opportunity.

See below...



Billy Idol in the house.

Our awesome hosts Travis and Sandra!

Unfortunately I threw away all my 80's Madonna gear, but Billy still took me home!

A "shot" of the triathlon group from the Y. Hmmmmmm, not sure what alcohol and triathlon's have in common, but cheers anyway!

Hey Billy, you "pale" in comparison here! haha!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

You guys seriously know how to have fun!!! That is the best Billy Idol look like I've seen!!

Samantha said...

Why does this not surprise me...That's too funny!

DURHAM FAMILY said...

I keep coming back thinking I'll have somethnig clever to say, but I'm really left SPEECHLESS!

Nook said...

Happy Birthday, Shawn!
The Poe's

The Nichols' Family said...

You guys "rock"! Sometimes I wonder how much crazy fun it would be to live in the Liller home...:)

Anonymous said...

Shawn you are hilarious! What's up Billy!?!?!
Linda