THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Christmas Concert with Steve Quinn

What an awesome night! Steve's concert was AMAZING! It was such a privilege that he asked me to be a part of it, and I had a great time! It was videotaped and everything, so I can't wait to see the whole finished production. In the meantime, Steve recorded a brand new Christmas album that you can purchase at Capstone for $15 (and I got to record with him on that as well - 3 songs including the solo I did at the concert "Breath of Heaven"), so all in all, it's been quite an awesome experience. Steve also wants to record a Valentine's Day album with me of love songs, so stay tuned for that!!!

Steve and I before the concert.
I agree Steve, it IS the Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!
The stage setting was so cool - the tech and video teams did a fantastic job!
Steve and I singing "Baby, It's Cold Outside".
Steve and I "Walking In A Winter Wonderland".

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I can't describe how proud I am of both of you!! I am SO PROUD!! I will be one of the first to buy these albums. Way to go Bethie and keep these dreams goin'!! God is doin' a work in you!! Love you bunches!! Shan Shan

Nook said...

I am so bummed that I couldn't be there. I miss hearing you and Steve sing! I miss singing with you guys more! I'm sure it was an amazing night. I can't wait to hear you on Christmas Eve!

I love ya, girl. God gave me a great friend/sister in you.

See you Sunday night.
Love,
Shannon

Christina said...

I missed the concert but I heard that it was amazing. I was also told that you looked beautiful as I now can see in your pictures. My parents bought me the cd - I can't wait to get it from them.

Alpha Dude said...

Sorry I missed the concert. I was traveling for work. (bummer).

Where can I get a copy of the video?

Blessings.

Christina said...

WOW -- I just got the CD -- I really missed out on that concert. You and Steve both have absolulty beautiful voices. What a blessing from God. Keep letting God work thru your voice.

The Liller Family said...

Thanks for the awesome comments my friends. I'm so blessed to have your support!!!

As for the video Alpha Dude, I don't know when it will be available, but I'll keep you posted - good seein' ya tonight!