THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Busy Week

It's been a busy week with Thanksgiving, Birthdays and Babysitting - but it was a fun one!

These were the roses my hubby gave me on my birthday Monday - I waited until today to take the picture though, they are just gorgeous in full bloom! He would've gone broke if he had bought one for each year of my age though! LOL!
We watched Emily and Jake Poe the other day so Shannon could get some Christmas shopping done (you go girl!). Grant loves babies, so he got to hold Emily as the others looked on.
And of course he wanted a picture of just him and Emily.
We spent Thanksgiving at my parent's house in Cincinnati. The night before, all the kids wanted in on the action of breaking up all the bread for the stuffing - you know, eat a piece, put on in the pan...
Grandma Dear wasn't happy at all to be "breaking bread" with her boys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Girl! Sorry I missed the real day. Looks like it was a good one - the flowers are beautiful!

Christina said...

Hope you had a great b-day -- you are 29 right? Maybe you and my Blake are twins seperated at birth.

Alpha Dude said...

Happy Birthday!

I didn't know, otherwise this would have been on time.

Blessings.

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

Is Jake singing O Holy Night while the Liller boys sit Emily? [Ah]