THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Next stop: The Elmlinger house

So after opening gifts at our house, it was off to Cincinnati for more! We went to my parent's house for the festivities. What made it even more special was that I got to spend Christmas day with my 2 siblings (whom I hardly ever see). My sister Melissa and her hubby Mark and my adorable nephew Kyle (2) were passing through on their move to Atlanta, GA. My brother Greg was also there (he's also moving back to San Francisco in January). So it was a great day with my family!!!

My mom had all the grandboys wear Santa hats as they handed out the adult's gifts - they got a big kick out of doing that!
Kyle and Blake had to get in on the action too, so they donned Santa hats as well.
Kyle loves Pablo almost as much as Blake, so they had a great time playing with Blake's Pablo's.
The biggest shock of all was The Wii and the Nintendo DS. See below for the video of Evan opening the Wii.
The annual Liller family Christmas photo - not the best, but hey - at least we didn't forget! ;o)


So I stood in line from 11pm til' 6am at Meijer a few weeks ago to get a Wii (which my parents bought for the family). Evan's reaction here is priceless - he totally never expected we'd get one, he knew how rare they were to find! Check it out by clicking twice on the play button on the video.

No comments: