THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

"Cereal" Straws

Have any of you heard of these Cereal Straws??? Well, my kids must've seen them on a commercial b/c it's all they talk about wanting to buy. So, today I go for a Wal-Mart run and Blake is with me. We're in the cereal aisle and he literally SCREAMS "Mom, stop - we need those" Yes, he has spotted the infamous cereal straws and won't let me leave the aisle until I stop to check them out. We pick the chocolate Cocoa Krispies ones and go on our way - and for the rest of my shopping trip, Blake is trying his best to get me to let him have one BEFORE we get to the checkout (don't worry, I didn't let him win - fortunately he patiently waited until we got into the car for me to open them).

Here are a few cute pics of Blake and Grant drinking milk out of them - well, guess they're at least getting some good calcium out of it! I don't think we're going to see them drinking out of their cereal bowls, but I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to see...





2 comments:

Shannon said...

NO WAY!! That is awesome Bethie! I will have to get them because Sophie will just think they are th best, plus her husband is using them ;). And you couldn't have gotten a better picture of the boys thoroughly enjoying their straws with the last one!! Oh too cute they are!!!!!!! Love you and Happy Easter!! Shan

The Oppold Family: said...

The coco ones are good but the fruit ones are my fav. They are a must have here too:)