THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Grant - our future chef!

So lately, Grant has been FASCINATED by cooking. I'm seriously thinking about finding him some sort of kids cooking class (anyone know if these even exist???). Anyway, he watches the Food Network whenever he gets a chance - now, I'm not a cooking fanatic at all, so I don't even know who these people are . . . well, okay - so I know who Rachel Ray is, but Grant loves this other chic on there with blond hair, she's pretty - and Grant obviously thinks so too. He'll even find her on the On Demand channel to watch her show. So this morning, he's watching intently and says to me "mom, she's a really good cook - these meals are fabulicious" Can someone tell me where he gets these phrases???
Here is a video from back around Thanksgiving when he really started getting into watching the Food Network. I wish I had a better video of him, but I didn't want him to see me taking it. He literally tries to mimic their "cooking moves" as he watches.

3 comments:

cdt said...

There is a place on Old Meridian Street in Carmel called Young Chefs Academy -- www.youngchefsacademy.com I've never been there, but it sounds perfect for Grant!!

Warner family said...

Hey Beth- I know the Y has some kids cooking classes that I looked at because my girls are really interested, and I am not so much:) I'm not sure the age it goes to but that may be an option.

Christina said...

The Y has some cooking classes for kids. I think they have 2 different groups - the older one might go up to 6.