THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Monday, February 04, 2008

Blake's a big boy now!!!

So the past week, Blake has been sleeping in the bottom bunk in Grant's room, so we decided to roll that twin bed into his room this weekend to see how he'd do. He LOVED IT!!! So now we have his bed and the old crib (which we're trying to sell, see the post below this one) in his room until we sell it. Once we do, I'll get crackin' on painting and decorating his room in a more suitable "big boy" theme! For now, his new bed is a combo of the Wiggles, Cars and Backyardigans!

Any suggestions you have for decorating ideas once the crib is sold would be great!!! Let me know what you think I should do!


The new bed on one side of the room.
Gotta love the Wiggles, Cars and Pablo and Uniqua from the Backyardigans hanging out in the upper righthand corner of the bed!
Blake trying the new bed out.
Grant thought it was pretty cool too (probably more so since it gets Blake OUT of HIS room)!
It's bed time - and Blake did GREAT!!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Go Blake Go - you are so big now. What theme are you going to go with? I think the car one would be really cute.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you did it!!! Blake looks very grown up in his "big boy" bed. As for ideas - we have a sports bedroom, a surf/beach bedroom, and a space bedroom all of differing shades of blue!!!

Christina said...

Ok so I am getting excited about your new big boy room -- what is Blake into? I think a firetruck room would be really cute. Ethan just came by and said that he wants to go play on that bed. I guess we will need to come over next week to play!! :0

The Liller Family said...

Yes - next week would be great Christina! Maybe you can give me some ideas once you're here??? Blake loves the Cars movie - I think that's what he's leaning toward - but I'll still need wall/room decor ideas...