THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Remember when???

Okay, so I was organizing some of our photos on our computer today, and I ran across these from when the kids were really young! It just makes me miss them from when they were innocent and little - it also makes me realize how quickly they grow up!

Grant at 7 months - now he's almost 6!!!
Evan, Christmas of 2000 - in this picture, he's the age Blake is now!!!
Evan and Grant, Christmas 2002
My 3 sons, January 2005
Blake 6 months old, loved to fall asleep in his high chair!
Evan, when we were visiting my dad in the hospital in 2000 - whenever I see this picture, it reminds me of all we went through moving to IN, my dad being diagnosed with his brain tumor, and all Evan and my family endured through that whole ordeal! What a lasting bond it's been though with his Papaw!

2 comments:

Christina said...

It is always so much fun to go back in time to remember all we have been thru and remind us how much we have to look forward to each day.

Shannon said...

Your boys are the cutest boys!!! There's just something handsome about a family full of boys. I keep showing Sophie all of her pictures...with three of them I think she has a good chance of becoming a future Liller!!! My favorite picture is Blake asleep in the high chair!! AWEE!! Well, thanks for a memorable night last night ;)!! You guys are so fun to share in life!! Love ya, Shan