THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Monday, October 15, 2007

2 videos and a picture

So here is Blake's tribute to a few things and people! I think we're more than in trouble in with this child!!! Blake just wanted to be like Sophie and show off that he also has the capability of having 2 binks in his mouth at 1 time. Usually he's only allowed binks at nigh-night time and in the car, but now he has discovered ways of getting them out of their hiding places, then comes back to me and says "I found it". Guess we're going to have to come up with better hiding places or just get rid of them altogether!




So I'm trying to get ready for an event I have to sing at Saturday morning, when Blake (who LOVES to play with our DVD player in our bedroom) decides to pop in a Worship DVD while I finish getting dressed. The first song is a Hillsong video called For All You've Done and Blake LOVES IT!!! I thought this was so cool though, because he's imitating the people in the video and raising his hand to worship during the slow part of the song, then he starts jumping up and down with the crowd in the video during the fast part (which is a whole other video, so I just decided to post this one since it's the sweetest!!!). Future Worship Leaders, look out!!!




For all you drag queens out there, you'll love this one. I think Blake walks better in my heels than I do!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Gavin loves Hillsong videos too! That is amazing that you caught that on film. Funneee with the heels too.

Christina said...

Sophie stand back - I think Ella is going to fight for this little man. How precious of him in that video worshiping. It really shows how their tender little hearts are so impresionable at this age. Love it Beth.

Shannon said...

Okay...So this is why Sophie and Blake are now officially married (at least by our standards right?)...Oh what a sweetheart. I especially LOVED his worship for God already inbedded in his heart! So let's start making the arrangements now...I know there are a few on the waiting list, but Sophie is first right?!! Love it...Love it!!

The Liller Family said...

ooooohhhhh, Blake won't know what to do with 2 beautiful little ladies fighting over him! hehehe. It was really the high heels that put him over the top now wasn't it?!?!

And yes Shan Shan, Sophie is still first - but if she ditches my little man, Ella will be right there to pick up the pieces!!! ;o)