THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Blake's Wall Art

Okay Shannon Pongratz - or should I say Sophie, this is for you!!!
Just as I posted that wonderful comment on the Pongratz's blog about how responsible it was for mommy Shanny to let Sophie have washable markers/crayons on a wall she had drawn on, I get a text message from my hubby while I was singing at church yesterday telling me that Blake also has this talent. Only problem is, it WASN'T a washable crayon or marker - it was an ink pen (courtesy of Brian Lingle and RotaTeq, some pharma drug his company makes ;o))

So, I come home and this is what I find! I really tried hard not to laugh as I told Blake what a bad choice that was to write all over our office walls - but luckily it's the only room in the house we haven't painted yet! Looks like that will have to change now. It actually looked a lot worse, but my awesome babysitter Ashley Hermanson, decided to try and get a good majority of it off last night while we were at life group with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Apparently, that really does work - even on ink, so she's picking up some more for me to get the rest of it off! I just wish I had taken pictures before she erased half of it - it was BAD!!!


In-between the 2 office windows under our diplomas.
Just inside the office doors.
Inside the office door and under one of the windows.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! This is bad!!! Well, I can say that he is an expressive little boy with great talents that someday may pay off ;)!! This is a good example of why he and Sophie will be married some day, hee hee!!! This is AMAZING!! HA HA!!

Christina said...

WOW you must be one patient woman -- I freak out if I catch either of my kids getting close to doing something like that. But then with all boys I bet you do have to be patient.

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

Um, do you have whiteboard walls? I hope.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.