THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

My New Baby NIECE is here!!!

WELCOME RILEY ELIZABETH SANDERS!!!

Born today at 2:36 pm
8 lbs. 10 ozs.
21 1/2 inches long

We're so excited to add a GIRL to our family! She's got a great big brother in Kyle, and 3 boy cousins to protect her! (And Aunt Bethie is just a little excited too!) I've been ready to shop for a girl FOREVER now! Yep, she's gonna be just a little bit spoiled! My sister is doing great, and as you can see in the picture below, she LOOKS phenomenal too! Dang, wish I could've looked that good right after giving birth!

Hoping to go see her soon - sucks living so far away! Welcome to the family Riley - we love you so much already!!!



My Sister/Mommy Melissa, Big Brother Kyle and Baby Riley! Guess Daddy Mark was taking this picture!

Isn't she the cutest!!!

No comments: