THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Monday, June 01, 2009

Random Shots

I haven't been taking pictures too much lately - mainly b/c my camera sucks! But here are a few random pics from the past month. They're mostly of Blake, but I'm sure that will change now that all the boys are home for the summer break! The first 2 are from Blake's preschool promotion program - one more year of preschool and then he'll be a kindergartner! The last few are funny b/c the red couches we have in our family room have become the "sleep" couches. Blake naps on them several times a week (and occassionally his brothers join him.

Hope you all have a wonderful summer - I'm sure I'll have pool/splash park/outdoor pics up the weather heats up!

Blake getting ready to sing with his class.

Blake getting his congrats from his teacher Mrs. Debbie.

Isn't my wig cool?

This is a pic I'll probably never get again! We were going to drop the boys off to my parents for Memorial Day Weekend so Shawn and I could work the Indy 500 race, and all 3 of them were sacked out in the car on the ride to Cincinnati.

Now for a few of the "red couch sleep series". This is Evan and Blake.

Blake with the comfy brown blanket we all love.

Blake with his loved blue blankie.Even superheroes need a little "red couch" rest.

3 comments:

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

You get the best shots of your boys sleeping in the strangest places/positions. It's fantastic! -Mr. Blonde

pwdrd donuts said...

Okay - that last one had me rolling! So funny.

pwdrd donuts said...

Had to come back and look a the Spiderman nap pic. Funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Love this.