THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Anniversary and Muffins with Mom

Today I went to Blake's preschool for their annual "Muffins With Mom". Last week they had Donuts With Dad (and honestly, I would've much preferred donuts over muffins, but hey - beggars can't be choosers)! Anyway, it was really cute - especially all the things Blake made for me.

Last week - April 29th to be exact, Shawn and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary. We went to this place downtown called Fogo De Chao. Not very impressed with the restaurant, and it kinda stunk that Shawn was sick, but we still had a nice time. It's always good to reflect upon your marriage - and a night out without kids is always a bonus no matter what the occasion! ;o)

My baby and me.

Luckily they had donuts too (smart teachers they are!) Blake was loving the powdered donuts!
The cute table setup - a placemat Blake made along with a key chaing that says mom, a flowered pen, a notepad and a book of cute sayings from all the kids.
Shawn and I last week before dinner on our anniversary. Poor guy, you can tell he doesn't feel well, but he was insistent on taking me out.
Our anniversary dessert from Fogo's

2 comments:

pwdrd donuts said...

Never heard of Fogo's but that dessert is serious business. Blake is still too cute - he is a perfect cross between you and Shawn.

Sarah and Adam Hubert said...

Looking at Blake's preschool stuff made me miss teaching! But I LOVE staying home with Graham. Hard to believe that my little guy will make stuff for me someday! =) Blake is really handsome, by the way.