THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Happy (early) Birthday Blake!!!

Well, it's been a VERY busy weekend as you can see from the posts below, but we topped it off today in style!

Since Blake's 4th birthday falls on election day (I think it's cool he turns 4 on the 4th), we decided to celebrate it a couple of days early with our families since they all live in Cincinnati. So both Grandma's and Grandpa came up along with Aunt Stacy and Uncle David. We had pizza and my "new favorite" kind of cake . . . cakes that are made with cupcakes! Very low key, but very nice. I think I finally figured out after my firstborn that you don't need to have an elaborate birthday party for every year a child has a birthday . . . plus, I'd go broke if I did!!! ;o)


Blake and his cake made of cupcakes - The Backyardigans of course!

All my boys - and we even included the giant Pablo balloon.
"Can I open 'em now, PLEASSSSEEEE"
He's following in his older brothers' footsteps - he fell in love with this Pikachu pillow at Toys R Us, so Grandma Dear had to get it for him.
Would you like a chocolate or vanilla cupcake???
Don't worry, I have enough hot air to blow this candle out!
Blake also got a keyboard for his birthday, complete with microphone. "Let me sing you a song Grandma Dear..."
Mommy and me!


No comments: