THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Nebulizers, Halloween, Starbucks & Skyline Chili!!!

If you're a member of Facebook - you've seen my status comments about the whole nebulizer crisis. In a nutshell, Blake has been on an inhaler for over a month and his cough wasn't getting any better. Grant came home Monday from school saying he was "suffocating" - so we rushed him over to the Dr's office. Long story short - they both need nebulizer treatments until they stop coughing. I think we're almost there. They've been taking their breathing treatments 3-4 times a day and I can see the light at the end of their lung-tunnel! Since this was a new experience for us - I had to take a picture of them doing the treatments - they were actually really good about it and now they can put the medicine in all by themselves and start and stop it (the big, independent boys they are!)

We also took the boys costume shopping since in two weeks we'll be down at Lake Rudolph for the Halloweekend! Blake wanted to wear his all day, we borrowed it from our friend's son which ironically was what he wanted to be anyway! Thanks Trasan!!!

Friday morning I met my friend Betty and her youngest daughter for coffee at Starbucks. Blake and Isabel were shy with each other at first but gradually warmed up - along with the weather!

Friday night we went to Skyline with my friend from high school and her family! If you're a Cincinnati native, this is a must!!! I love that we have Skyline restaurants here in Indy . . . now if we could only get a Graeter's, UDF and LaRosa's we would be all set!!!


Grant on the nebulizer.
Blake on the nebulizer.
"I'm Spiderman"!!!
I think Blake was wanting to push Isabel in this, but she was having none of that!
On opposite sides of the fence - lol!
Christy (Brown) and I at our hometown haunt Skyline Chili - I should find our senior pictures and put them next to this one, but I already put those on Facebook! (well, I put hers on there anyway, hehehe).
Clockwise from left: Shawn, Christy's huband Steve, Marley (who would NOT look at the camera for anything) and Reese.
Reese and Blake nibbling on their crackers.
Grant and one of his many funny poses. Once the food came, we stopped taking pictures - there was no sense in showing all of us stuffing our faces!!! And if you're asking why we go on Friday nights??? Because KIDS EAT FREE!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

P's been coughing non-stop too!! We've been giving her treatments as well and are pretty sure that it is allergy related, but keep us posted. I would love to hear what the doctor's are telling you. At least the boys will sit still for it and I hope they aren't bouncing off the walls afterwards ;)!!