THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just a funny pic

Okay, so if you've known my husband for a long period of time, chances are you've seen him attempt this trick. He does something weird with his arms and either grabs onto a pole or tree and lifts himself so he's parallel to the floor. It's actually pretty hilarious to watch.

This photo was particularly funny b/c our employer took this while we were working the Moto GP race last month (you know, when we were having all that terrible wind and rain and it felt like a hurricane had taken up residence in good ole' Indiana). I think it was taken right before the big motorcycle tent across from our tent collapsed from the wind - kinda scary!

But what's funnier (okay, maybe not funny for him) is that Shawn was sore for weeks after this. Sucks getting old! LOL



Help!!! Everyone grab onto something - look how strong the winds are today! You're diggin' my trash bag raincoat though aren't ya?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! As I'm sure you can imagine, Gary also enjoys doing this trick. Will they ever grow up?

The Bernath's said...

OK, if Shawn & Gary can do this trick I am seeing a common denominator of...SKINNY...and like Renee eluded to...still a child! The picture is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

OMG, where was I when you did this?? TO FUNNY.. I must have been working trying to hold everything down while you were playing.. LOL I just remembered that Cassie had your blog and decided to check it out. Hope all is well for you guys. Sandy (the other bartender)