THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Throwback Thursday

Have you ever just been browsing through all your pictures, and all of a sudden it just hits you that your kids are growing up???

Well, since I really don't have any new pictures or news to post about, I decided to post just a few pics from when the kids were small-er!

Enjoy your day/weekend!!!



November of 2002, Evan and Grant loved getting baths in our jetted bathtub - they called it their "hot tub".

February of 2003. Millions and millions of dollars spent on the toy industry and Grant plays with coasters - guess they taste good too!

Halloween of 2003 - Tigger and the race car driver!

July of 2005 - Sometimes it's just easier to bathe them (Blake in this picture) in the kitchen sink.

Still one of my favorite Christmas card option pictures - this was December of 2005.

4 comments:

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

I remember that Christmas card photo. Great then. Great now. [Ah]

Shannon said...

Ohhhh! I just love your boys!! They are so handsome!!!

Hoosier Hoffmans said...

Awww...how cute! I love the bath in the sink!

Anonymous said...

So CUTE!!!