THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I haven't been taking many pictures so far this year, but here are a few from just before New Year's and yesterday!

Two of my closest girlfriends from my college days. Colleen is on the left and Tammie is in the middle. We got together for breakfast just before New Year's. It's a shame it's been years since we've all seen each other together, but we're going to change all that soon! Tammie just moved to Atlanta (where my sister just moved to as well), so hopefully I'll see her more than we have in the years since I moved to Indy. Colleen and I just have to make it more of a priority as she still lives in Cincy! What can we all say - we're busy with our families and kids - but we still love each other as much as we did 15 years ago!!!
Evan, his iPod, and the makings of (hopefully) another Pinewood Derby Car winner for Cub Scouts!!!
Blake can be quite interesting. This morning I came downstairs from folding laundry and there he was under the family room coffee table: pillows on 3 sides and the "gate" we usually have across our stairs (to keep the dog downstairs) on the last side. So, he's gated under the table with a flashlight, his brother's Nintendo DS and his Uniqua doll from the Backyardigan's. He's just under there playing the Monster Truck game, completely oblivious to everything else! Too funny!
Yes, most people make their Christmas cookies BEFORE Christmas - but they get eaten up so quickly that we had to make another batch for New Year's Eve!
My 3 boys helping bake and decorate! Who said only girls bake!!! ;o)

3 comments:

Christina said...

how fun - I love getting together with my "old" friends. Sorry we did not get a chance to catch up tonight. Lets get together again soon.

Shannon said...

I just can't get over how cute and how much older all your boys are lookin'! You are such a great Mom and a wonderful, loyal friend. Love ya, Shan Shan

Hoosier Hoffmans said...

Beth,
Thanks so much for bringing food over tonight! Sorry I was out cold and didn't get a chance to say Hello. We thoroughly enjoyed the chicken! We are overwhelmed by the outpouring of love from our brothers and sisters in Christ. Thank you from my bottom of my heart.

Mai Xia