THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Laser Tag Experience

The entrance and exit to the laser tag arena.
The best picture I could get of the arena. It had blacklighting, neon, ramps, stairs, hallways, 3 "home bases" and yes, that IS a disco ball you see.
Evan inside one of the cages ready to take someone down!
Evan and Trent's dad Troy, waiting to light someone up!
Now if you know my husband, then you know Shawn goes all out on this kind of stuff. He had a great time until . . .
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt! Yes, that's the GOOD knee he messed up while crouching down and twisting it the wrong way. We see the knee surgeon tomorrow, prayers for quick healing are much appreciated!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wait a second...9!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is 9!!!! Oh my goodness! He is getting so big Bethie!!! I mean I knew it was his B-day and all...but 9!! Oh my gosh!! It looks like he had a ball!! Happy Birthday Evan!!

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

You're smokin' hot for having a 9-yr-old, Beth. No worries.

Sean, seriously...you hurt yourself playing laser tag?!