THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Day with the Liller, Elmlinger & Sanders families

It's been awhile since my entire family has been together in one place, so it was especially exciting for me to have them all come here to Indianapolis to share Christmas with us. My brother flew in from New York City (to Cincinnati) on Friday night and my sister, brother-in-law and nephew flew in from New Jersey (also to Cincy) on Sunday. They all drove up here on Christmas day and stayed overnight. It was a really great time for all of us (and we finally had enough space to house everyone now that our basement is completely finished!!!)

My immediate family from L to R: youngest sister Melissa (Sanders), my dad, my older brother Greg, my mom and me. Yes, I'm the middle child ;o)
Everyone had a great time opening gifts and enjoying each others company.
My nephew Kyle is in AWE of the Wiggles book he got.
Evan opens a gift as a cute Kyle (with bow in hair) looks on.
Uncle Greg checks out Blake's remote controlled doggie.

No comments: