THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Reds Game

Okay, so it doesn't hurt to take a kid out of school for a baseball game right? Evan has been wanting to go to one for awhile, so my parents got tickets for last Thursday's afternoon game. We drove down to Cincinnati in the morning, dropped Blake off with his Aunt Stacy, and headed out to the game. It was a great day, and Evan and Grant had a blast!

Waiting for the game to start...
"Evan, don't hold on so tight - I promise I won't jump over the railing this time".



Shawn thought he was cool getting the baseball-in-motion in the picture.
Evan, Daddy and Grant - taken from the nose-bleed section.
Evan and Grant thought the Reds cheerleaders were cool - or was that cute?!?

1 comment:

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

Ah, yes, a young man's first Reds game. I was there once myself as a lad. Good times! When I grew up, I became a White Sox fan. Let's hope for the same for Evan and Grant. -Ah