THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Monday, September 11, 2006



5 Years later, we still don't forget!!!.

This picture was taken a month after the WTC attack from the Attorney General's office (Eliot Spitzer). My sister was in his office after a performance by a horn quartet of the New York Philharmonic (which she is the Assoc. Dir. of Public Relations for). It showed her Ground Zero from a vantage point that only reporters were able to view better. We went for a visit in November, but the pictures we took didn't show the devastation that this one did. I suppose time heals... My brother still lives and works in Manhattan, my sister moved to New Jersey a little over a year ago (their Manhattan apartment became way too small once they decided to become parents), but both she and my brother-in-law still work in Manhattan.

Just wanted to post my own "Mark of Remembrance" for all the lives lost on this day 5 years ago. May God bless them all!

No comments: