THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hilton Head Family Vacation 7/20-7/28

You know, I REALLY LOVE vacation - especially when we go with my whole family, but it's REALLY depressing when we have to come home after 8 gorgeous days at the beach house!!! We had a great time with my mom and dad (Grandma Dear and PaPaw), my brother Uncle Greg, and my sister Aunt Memas (Melissa) and Uncle Mark, and especially their only cousin Kyle! Here are some pics of the highlights.

A picture of all of us on our deck! What a view we had every day!!!
The boys really love hanging out at the pool at the house (cuz' you can still see the ocean and the beach) but they really loved going to the beach a lot more this year - guess you just can't pass up body surfing!!!
The boys playing in the surf.
When the tide went out, it left these great "pools" of water in the sand, so the boys had a great time playing in those too!
Time to make more sand castles!!!
Daddy and Blake in the tide pool.
"Hey, we're getting hungry out here, where's lunch???"
We met this really nice family from North Carolina whom we played sand volleyball with almost every night. They let Evan play too (bottom left), and he was actually really good - he could be on the AVP tour by 2015!!!
There is just something really addicting about running on the beach every morning. Shawn snapped this one of me, so I had to post it. He usually ran with me each morning, but for some reason stayed behind this day - guess he didn't want me to tire him out! Ha ha ha!
I'm so cute in these sunglasses, some chick's gotta dig me sooner or later, right?. . . . .
Summer Lovin': So Blake says, "I'm in wuv wit Sydney, she kiss me". He's only 2 1/2, boy am I in trouble!!!
The 3 boys in Harbourtown - we usually get a picture of them up in the Lighthouse, but they decided they wanted a pic by the boats this year instead.
Shawn and I on the deck - How about a nice romantic dinner honey? . . .
With your brother-in-law Mark!!! Very cute boys, very cute!!!
Nothing like sharing a margarita at the Tiki Bar!
My sister Melissa and her husband Mark went with us too.
Blake got so tired one morning, that he literally climbed under the rug in the living room, put a pillow from the couch under his head and went to sleep by the sliding glass door - had to take a picture it was so cute!
Uncle Greg with Blake and Kyle.
The shower stall is always a good place to play hide and seek, so that's where Grant, Blake and Kyle tried to hide - then they made funny faces once we found them!
The camo boys sitting on the hearth of the fireplace.
We always take a trip into Savannah, GA - and this candy store is definitely their favorite place to be! They loaded up on all kinds of candy - major sugar rush!!!
Grant and Evan on these extremely STEEP stairs in one of the alleys on River Street.
Thanks Grandma Dear and Papaw for another AWESOME vacation!!! We're already counting down the days until the trip next year!!!



3 comments:

Shannon said...

What am awesome time this looked like. You look so GOOD Bethie, all tan and buff! I am SO IMPRESSED that you ran on the beach. You're my hero. Your family so deserved this time together. What a great memory builder. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you next week for LG!!! Love you!! Shan Shan

Christina said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I am glad you all could get away for a little but I am sure all your busy times are soon to come again.

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

The pic of the three boys in the ocean is great! And, you two are SO dark! Sunscreen kids! Come on! :)