THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

WELCOME BABY MEGAN!

Our best friends, the Cassidy's, just had their 3rd beautiful girl in Cincinnati on June 19th at 10:22 am. Megan Elizabeth Cassidy was 7 lbs. 14 ozs. and 20 inches long. Welcome to the world little one, you are such a precious gift from God and we can't wait to see you grow up!!!

Grant, surrounded by the 3 girls (from l to r, Alexis, Megan and Taylor
Okay, I know I'm supposed to be married off to the beautiful Taylor, but maybe Blake will switch me for Megan, she's pretty darn cute!
Mom and her girls!
Don't you just love baby kisses?!?! Okay, so maybe she was just hungry, but it was so adorable!
Megan and me - I mean, where else do I get to hold someone with PINK on???!!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I love all your new pictures. Looks like you are having a busy and fun summer. Have a good 4th.