THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

My Little Eskimos

Okay, so the master construction crew insisted I update and add some more photos of the igloo (which is now even bigger than the one they constructed the other day). It now has a tunnel and a family room complete with electricity. I think Shawn missed his calling in life... I should've taken a picture of the teenagers who keep coming by it to check it out!

The view from our driveway (once again) - now longer than ever and complete with the Monster Truck Jam Grave Digger Flag on top.
From inside the "family room" looking out the "front door"
From the "family room", complete with electricity for those dark evenings, and ammo (the rifle to the left of the light) for "protection" - it even has a wood skylight than can be removed so they can "fire" out the top at enemy troops - looking out the back door.
The back tunnel.
The family room, bigger and more circular than the first carving out.


The "creators" hang out!
Come on in, the snow is fine!!!
Now seriously, who do YOU think the bigger kid is???


6 comments:

Shannon said...

Okay, YOU WIN!! That's the best Igloo Ice Cream Shack in town ;)!! HEE HEE!! You guys know how to make an igloo!! We love it. Next life group is in the Igloo!!

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

Sean, can I be your son? -Ah

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

Wait a second! I just noticed the pirate flag!! Awesome!!

Christina said...

I love it. My dad used to help my sister and me make forts but that tunnel is great.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Liller, the vote is in, you are the Biggest Kid! Does your surgeon know exactly HOW you're icing that knee?

Gina said...

WOW! It makes our igloos here in Wisconsin look pretty lame. We better get to work on those snow mountains before they melt!