THE LILLER FAMILY

THE LILLER FAMILY
Our Boys!

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Blake Turns Two!!!

I can't believe my baby isn't a baby anymore! We celebrated Blake's birthday at my parents house in Cincinnati - he was more than happy to open his presents from Grandma Dear, Papaw, Grandma Jean and Aunt Stacy - and to top it off, he blew out the candles on his Spongebob cake all by himself!!!
And my favorite football team is on in the background - what better way to top off a birthday with a big OHIO STATE BUCKEYE WIN!!!
It's all about cars and trucks!!! Can you see my cool slippers from the movie Cars?!?!

I love Spongebob!!!
Blue icing anyone???

2 comments:

BlondesPoopMascara.blogspot.com said...

I love the last shot of the shirt off eating cake. Looks like at some point, the adult(s) in the room just decided that blue icing was too difficult for clothing this time around.

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Blake!! I can't believe he is too!! Your boys grow up so fast and so cute!! We'll see ya Sunday!! Have fun watching the big game Saturday!!